In this episode, we welcome our teacher panel back to the show to discuss this past semester. We also chat about online teaching, school choice, making the most of winter break, and much more. See below for a complete list of topics covered in this episode and tune in to hear more!
Key Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Introducing the panel
- How did the first semester of this school year go?
- Extra tasks being picked up by administrators
- Online teaching and the perspective of a mom from this semester
- Discussing school choice and ESA programs
- How can we get more students excited about going into the teaching profession?
- Breaking down Finland’s education system and how it benefits students
- How to get your students ready for next semester