We’ve got a special episode for you today!! In this episode, we sit down with a panel of teachers and get the inside scoop on how the pandemic has affected education from their perspective, what the return to in-person schooling looks like, and so much more. This episode is full of positivity and sure to leave you feeling even more grateful for all our teachers out there!
Key Topics Covered in This Episode:
- The panel introduces themselves and gives a little background
- How they are/have been preparing for students returning to in-person classes
- Breaking down the positive changes the pandemic has forced them to implement and which ones they will continue on with
- How teachers/students have been adjusting to returning to school
- Explaining how important the role of teachers is and how the pandemic has helped emphasize that importance
- Closing words and what the panel would say to administrators, parents, and students around the country