Over the past two years, our world’s had a large focus on negativity, but what about the positives that have come from all the change?
In this episode, we chat with Dr. Anthony Collatos about how the pandemic has helped learning technology, tips to help students, teacher compensation, and much more. See below for a full list of topics covered in this episode and tune in to hear more!
Key Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Introducing Dr. Anthony and chatting about who he is/what he does
- How the pandemic has helped learning technology
- Tips to help our students pivot with all the changes over the past couple of years
- How the pandemic will likely influence a new generation of teachers
- The ways in which school districts are handling social and emotional wellness
- Discussing teacher compensation
- Parent’s role through the pandemic and the positive side through it all
Looking to be on the show or know an expert who’d make a great guest in 2022? Send us a DM on our Instagram! (Linked below)
Connect with the hosts: