We’re kicking the new year off strong as we welcome our teacher panel back to the show!
In this episode, we catch up with our panelists, chat about the effects of Omicron on the return to school, goal setting for the new year, and much more. See below for a full list of topics covered in this episode and tune in to hear from our panel of experts!
Key Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Catching-up with our panel and discussing their plans for 2022
- How the latest COVID variant has affected the return to school and staffing issues
- Breaking down goal-setting and asking the panel their goals for the new year
- The individual things the panelists do to take care of themselves
- Why it’s important to celebrate our students when they achieve a goal
- Asking the panelists what they are going to do for themselves
Looking to be on the show or know an expert who’d make a great guest in 2022? Send us a DM on our Instagram! (Linked below)
Connect with the hosts:
Learning Reimagined Podcast Instagram