What a year! As our students (and all the parents & teachers out there!) are recovering from the effects of the pandemic, we decided to start this podcast earlier this year as a way to provide a resource for parents, teachers, and students alike. Now, as we are 21 episodes in and at the end of the year, it is time to reflect back on our journey with both this podcast and our own personal goals over the course of 2021!
In this episode, we recap our favorite conversations and takeaways from 2021, chat about our vision for 2022, and break down the importance of goal setting and how to follow through on your goals in the new year. See below for a full list of topics covered in this episode and tune in to hear more!
Key Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Reflecting back on the incredible discussions we were able to have this past year and breaking down our first year as a podcast
- Favorite conversations and takeaways from this past year
- Revisiting past episodes around mental health, teen suicide, bullying, etc. and how they relate to today’s students (and parents)
- Discussing our new goals for 2022 and how we plan to be more present and connect with our audience (you!!)
- The importance of goal setting and how it helped us in so many ways in 2021
- Personal goals vs professional goals; the difference and why you should set both!
- Some sneak peeks at 2022; guests/topics we are planning, our roadmap, etc.
Thank you for listening!!
Looking to be on the show or know an expert who’d make a great guest in 2022? Send us a DM on our Instagram! (Linked below)
Connect with the hosts: