In this episode, Sandy & Allison discuss the ESA program in Arizona and school choice. We also chat about supporting your student where they’re at, why school choice matters, and much more. See below for a complete list of topics covered in this episode and tune in to hear more!
Key Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Getting back to normalcy
- What is the ESA Program in Arizona?
- How ESA is giving parents and students greater flexibility and more opportunities
- Where ESA programs are available
- Debunking the arguments against ESA
- The projected number of students in ESA and the approval process
- ESA for students with special needs
- Why school choice matters
- Advice for families without an ESA program
- Supporting your student where they’re at