ADVANTAGES DLS is the first, fully Integrated Education Management System, to provide K -20 education institutions with an affordable end-to-end school centric system that manages all aspects of student information, curriculum management and learning management.
The mission of ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions, LLC is to be the leading platform for K-20 learning communities globally by leveraging is robust integrated SIS, LMS, CMS and integrated K-20 content from leading industry providers.
ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions creates a unique opportunity for K – 20 institutions to significantly increase the quality of learning, efficiently optimizing school management practices and reducing costs. With over 2 million K-12 schools worldwide, this creates a significantly large TAM which ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions, LLC will focus on via its OEM, distribution and reseller partners.
ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions, LLC is seeking an Education Implementation Specialist with experience in the SIS, SMS and / or LMS segments of K – 20. Working closely with the ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions team, the Education Implementation Specialist will be responsible for teaching, creating, delivering professional development and training on ADVANTAGES best practices with school leaders to effectively implement ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions programs in school districts and other educational settings. This role will work as part of a team to develop, schedule, organize, and deliver quality implementation consulting and project management services and lead professional development projects.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Design, author and edit new and existing professional learning content for both in-person and online delivery.
- Manage planning and logistics of on-site and remote training and conduct in-person and remote training sessions on ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions programs. Train and manage a team of consultant trainers.
- Support the planning and lead the implementation of ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions programs; act as the primary liaison between a partnered school district and ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions, LLC main office HQ
- Provide best practice quality implementation training and professional learning
- Provide key support to the ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions initiatives.
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of ADVANTAGES Digital Learning Solutions, LLC
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills to a variety of different audiences.
- Experience in partnership relationship management and project management.
- Experience in a K-12 education setting
- Experience building and delivering professional development programs
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with internal and external stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Willingness to travel nationwide > 30%
- Remote position reporting to the Director of Education with flexible location
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Education Implementation Specialist noted in the Subject field. Applicants must meet the aforementioned qualifications to be considered for this position.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to comment on the status of an individual application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are chosen to move forward in our hiring process.